Friday, November 5, 2010

WOW- Man’s First Landing In The Moon-A lie or Truth?


In the video embedded above, look at the fall of the camera/lighting units and the interruption of the crew.

Just few days ago, I opened my youtube channel. It gave me a sudden attention. I saw the Greatest Hoax of Science video title. I was keen to open the Apollo and the first man landing on the moon. When I saw the footage of the Apollo moon landing, I was in a great shock. I started terribly to doubt the truth and lies around us. When I was small, my mind fascinated me the wonders of science. Hungry for it, I wanted to explore more by learning science. The breakthrough of science such as the moon landing kept in my mind for years. Surely, all children had the same thoughts. Mankind was proud that man broke the barriers of exploration outside earth. Even setting the first steps in the surface of the moon was the greatest achievement ever the man had. Becoming matured, science stories were imparted to younger ones.

Imagine you are sitting around with children and saw up above the clear night sky. One kid will ask, Uncle, why is the moon shining? Proudly replied, “Child, it is only a reflection of the rays of the sun.” Without contentment the kid asks again, “Had any man stepped on the surface of the moon?” As an older person and knew that there was Apollo landing on the moon. I would quickly say, “Yes, there was!”

How does it feel when you grow up and later realized it was all lies? I am devastated. Surely, children too will be frustrated.

I am looking to a brighter side of this issue. Why man should lie? Or I will change the phrase, “Why superpower countries like US lied? If they committed one greatest lie, what else they are not telling the truth?

The answer lies among us. One of the answer, for sure is to win fame and superiority. Let me give you an example scenario. I am in authority to represent for the government. I am the health minister. I will claim that the Philippine rice has a cancer-causing agent found in every grain. To convince the government and lawmakers, I will present information to look like real facts attested by experts. These experts are in my allegiance. So convincing, lawmakers will pass a bill for a halt of Philippine rice production and full rice importation from outside countries and government will exercise control against possible opposition of the people. This kind of lie is a manipulation of fake information to gain more power and money. If this happens, rice land owners will be forced to sell it to the realtors and converted into commercial lots. Philippine rice prices go down and imported rice goes up. The effects of this lie are tremendous.

How many more lies do people encountered? For thousand of years, people are manipulated by any powerful force. It is the work of evil. All lies are evident in all areas such as religion, science, and history. There are many lies ahead. What everyone can do? Never stop searching for the truth. Discover the truth and show it to everyone. Let everyone know the truth.

Many people are confused between a lie and truth. There are many people lose its faith. There are many people sacrificed their lives to give hope to others who are losing faith. Truth will always prevail and give honor to those who found it.

Be vigilant about the lies and protect the truth…

Source of the video:
“One small step for a man, One giant leap…” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgG5s28fvM8&feature=related

More video source:
“Moon Landing Hoax - Wires Footage”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdMvQTNLaUE&feature=related

-Webscatter/Nov05,2010

No comments:

Post a Comment